Job Location: Pune
Experience: 2 - 4 Years
- Strategic planning, execution and management of SEO initiatives including on-site optimizations, keyword research, Link Building/offpage optimization technical/structural analysis and competitor’s analysis.
- Develop & Execution of on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, social media strategy, viral marketing, content strategy and more.
- Utilize Google Analytics for interpreting data, analyzing results and providing on going reports.
- Develop, manage and distribute key metrics and insights through regular reporting or per request.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and Internet marketing industry trends.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and independently manage tasks and projects.
- Ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems.
- Ability to analyze data, provide insights and adapt to new technologies.
- Good command over written and spoken English language.
- Bachelor's/Masters' degree in a quantitative, business, or marketing discipline.
- At least 2 years of digital marketing experience.
- Proven experience driving SEO strategy and execution.
- Knowledge of social media/content marketing techniques.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other SEO tracking solutions.
- Understanding of user experience and a thorough knowledge of best practices for digital marketing, including keyword research, link building, meta-data optimizations.
- Proficiency in MS Office. (Word, advanced user in Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)