Job Location: Pune
Education: BE, BSc, MCA Graduates
Experience: 2+ year
- Work on application development lifecycle activities that include: Analysis, Design, Coding, & Implementation.
- Execute all phases of software application projects including resolving issues and helping to ensure successful delivery.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- BE, BSc, MCA graduates with min 2 years hand on experience on Android application development with a strong focus on native application development and guidelines for smartphone and tablets.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Experience in PHP will be added advantage.